- App available for iPhone and Android
- Project seeks to determine the status of marine invasive non-native species and climate change indicators
- Partnership between the British Sub Aqua Club, Scottish Natural Heritage, the Environment Agency, the Scottish Environment Protection Agency and the Marine Biological Association.
- Seeks to engage divers, boat owners, fishermen and visitors to the coast in collecting data on a much under-recorded group of species
You can now visit the Sealife Tracker website here . This allows you to view results, find out more about the project and upload records. Go on, dive in!
- Date of launch:
- June 2013
- Environment Agency
- Scottish Natural Heritage
- The Scottish Environment Protection Agency
- The Marine Biological Association